Senior Advertising Executive
Linenbundle is Europe's fastest growing DTC, luxury bed linen brand. We’re a digital native
brand focused on helping people to sleep better with our high quality, ethically sourced and
reasonably priced bedding products.
We’re looking for someone who is both creative and analytical to join the Paid Acquisition Team.
If you have an eye for creative, a head for numbers and are looking to progress in your
e-commerce career, this could be the role for you! You’ll be joining a tight-knit, fast-paced team,
with the opportunity to have real impact on the brand’s growth as we expand into additional
● Work closely with the Head of Paid Acquisition to define and execute the paid media
strategy for all markets.
● Assist with, and eventually own, campaign management for Facebook and Google Ads
across 10+ markets.
● Campaign management will include campaign building, testing, optimising, budgeting
● Help to test new channels such as Pinterest, TikTok and TV.
● Contribute to creative and copy development for paid social channels.
● Uncover opportunities to expand our paid social efforts by conducting ongoing industry
and competitive research.
● 3+ years of digital advertising experience, preferably for an ecommerce brand.
● 3+ years of hands-on Facebook and Google Ads experience. You have a proven history
of scaling direct response advertising campaigns for ecommerce brands and have
managed large monthly budgets.
● You have worked with Shopify sites and Google Analytics. You have experience
troubleshooting tracking issues and navigating Facebook tracking in a post-IOS14 world.
● You can work with complex data sets to make data-informed decisions and share
● You’re passionate about paid social and the broader DR industry. You stay ahead of
cutting-edge trends and channel developments.
● You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to
execute with great attention to detail.
● You’re a self-starter who can work independently and will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced
If you’re interested please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org