French Customer Service Representative
This is a frontline role in which you will act as the face and voice of LinenBundle, ensuring premium brand level of service, fundamentally driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will have a passion for resolving queries, taking ownership over each contact received to see it through to resolution while also building rapport & excitement with the customer.
You will show confidence in our product ranges and be able to assist customers with cross-selling or closing the sale where customers have required assistance in selecting a product. You will be flexible and adaptable with the ability to deliver outstanding service across a multitude of mediums (Phone, Email, Chat and Social Media) and you will have the desire to grow this role with the company, ensuring we remain agile and at the forefront of the industry, leading the way with our premium brand service delivery.
We are looking for someone who leads with their personality, who is an advocate and cheerleader for the brand, who firmly believes in our mission as a company and wants to actively contribute on a daily basis to the achievement of our goals as a business.
This role is French Speaking so fluency at a professional verbal and written level are essential. The expectation is that the successful candidate will also work English cases as part of a One Team strategy to ensure timely delivery on SLAs and workload management.
We have offices located in Belfast city centre, local employees can utilise this space as times in a hybrid working model.
The role is Monday – Friday starting between 7am and 9am each day, with flexibility required when needed.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the below skills within each of the support channels.
• Professional telephone manner
• Engaging and empathetic tone
• Language fluency
• Take ownership and resolve issues while on the call
• De-escalation of complaints
• Professional email manner with strong understanding of spelling and grammar
• Ability to engage and build rapport while ensuring repeat response are kept to a minimum
• Ability to multitask and apply techniques to expedite time to resolution
• 50 WPM typing speed with high levels of accuracy and care taken to check spelling and punctuation
• Ability to multitask, demonstrating ability in hosting multiple concurrent conversations while also resolving the case from a back-office perspective
• Ability to build rapport, show empathy and make purchase recommendations via chat
• Advocate for the brand
• Respond proactively to comments, looking to resolve issues and pre-empt contacts
• Offer support in selecting products to encourage a customer toward check out
We are seeking more than just a representative with this role. It is vital that the successful candidate is able to be an insightful source in understanding the French marketplace bringing along personal knowledge matched with capturing customer verbatims which you can analyse and vocalize to the Head of Customer Service to propose innovative and strategic ways to further growth, success and productivity within the market.
As a company and team we have goals outlined that you will be fundamental in ensuring you do your bit to attain them
• Responding to customer emails and social comments within 30 minutes, creating an exceptional experience for the customers who reach out
• Delivering and maintaining CSAT above 85%, promoting a positive experience to all customers who contact us
• Delivery NPS score above 75, ensuring brand loyalty from our customers
• 12 months delivering customer service for a premium brand or service
• Fluency in French and English (written and verbal)
• Technology capabilities: As this role is work from home, you must have a good internet connection and a private space within your home in which you can work uninterrupted with access to your own PC for work use.
• Exceptionally customer focused
• Ability to communicate fluently in French & English across all 4 desired platforms
• Computer literate
• 50 WMP typing speed with high accuracy levels
• Committed to resolving customer queries
• Good telephone manner
• Desire to be an integral part of a growing team
• Positive attitude and real willingness to succeed
So why choose LinenBundle? Well, on top of a competitive salary and getting to be part of an exciting company and play a pivotal role in its growth we offer:
• 5% Annual Bonus (of base salary)
• 28 days annual leave, inclusive of all NI bank and public holidays
• Extra 2 days leave per year – 1 x Christmas shopping day & 1 x day off on your birthday
• 37.5 Hour working week
• Annual Salary Review
• Work from home
• Flexi start time between 7-9am each day (Based on local time in France)
• State Pension