Linenbundle is Europe's fastest growing DTC, luxury bed linen brand. We’re a digital native brand focused on helping people
to sleep better with our high quality, ethically sourced and reasonably priced bedding products.
We’re looking for someone who is both creative and analytical to join the Paid Acquisition Team.
If you have an eye for creative, a head for numbers and a genuine desire for a career in ecommerce, this could be the role for you!
You’ll be joining a tight-knit, fast-paced team, with the opportunity to have real impact on the brand’s growth as we expand
into additional international markets.
Responsibilities● Write engaging ad copy for Facebook and Google Ads.
● Choose compelling images and videos for ads that will resonate with our audience and drive action.
● Manage and optimise product feeds for all websites.
● Test and analyse ad performance and feedback to content and design teams to inform future creative production.
● Own ad production in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads for multiple countries.
● Help with new campaign builds and the day to day management of accounts to ensure we deliver on ROAS goals.
● Assist with campaign builds and creative testing on new channels such as Pinterest and TikTok.
● Eventually you will own, and be responsible for, specific campaigns and channels.
There’s ample opportunity for growth in this role!
● 1+ years of advertising experience, preferably in an agency or for an ecommerce brand.
● Hands-on Facebook and Google Ads experience. Additional channels are a bonus.
● You’re familiar with Shopify and Google Analytics.
● You’re data driven and understand the principles of performance marketing.
● You genuinely enjoy ad production, word-smithing and coming up with new ideas to acquire customers.
(Bonus points if you have an interest in interiors and styling!)
● Attention to detail is a must! You’ll be helping to manage campaigns in multiple countries, several languages
and each with different performance goals.
● You’re a self-starter who can work independently and will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment.
If you’re interested please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com